Sunday, November 16, 2008

Simple soft milk bread

Another Sunday :) Time flies, I didnt do any major cooking this week, just managed to make this bread. I must say thank you to Happy Home Baker from SIngapore for sharing this recipe :D this is the link to the recipe http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/2007/08/almost-square.html I made a slight alteration to the recipe, I have added 40grams of milk powder into the dough and I used salted butter (so I have omitted the salt in the recipe) And also, If you are blur as me.. and have no idea on how to roll the dough , this is the place to look http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/e-pan/sandwiches/sandwiches.htm I don't know how to read japanese but there is an illustration that show you how to roll the bread out. Try it, it's nice.


This is what I get after the second proving.



After applying egg wash and a bit of decoration :D



After 20 mins in the oven :D




oooohhhh , so so soft and fluffy :D




Yummieeeeeeee:D


1 comment:

xnos said...

wow~~it looks very tasty..^^
i like to cook and bake also..
thanks for sharing~~