Saturday, November 8, 2008

Veggie Lasagna and Hokkaido sweet bread

It's Saturday again, time for me to do some major cooking :D I started my cooking on friday night... where I suppose to be at the gym lol lol :P Anyway, I went to the supermarket and got all the ingredient i need to make lasagna. Now, I must confest, I didnt make the lasagna sheet, lol, i bought them fresh :D but i grilled the eggplant and tomatoes :D This is my first lasagna, I never make them but I want to eat them.... that is what you get when you are in a foreign land and going out to eat alone is not the best thing to do.. lol... so i made a small lasagna that could last me my dinner, tomorrow's lunch and dinner :D isn't that great :P and since today is a Saturday , I try to bake something new. I made Hokkaido Sweet bread . This bread is really REALLY soft, I had never baked such soft bread . It's like cotton:D SWEET:D






























No comments: